I recently had a bad break up and the ironic thing is that the whole thing happened because of facebook. I can relate this to about how Oedipus felt when he found out he was having sex with his mothe. First oedipus was in denial because there is no way anyone would want to believe that they were having sex with thier mother no matter what. He was shocked and hurt when he found out the prophecy that he tried so hard to stay away from actually came true and i feel this is so ironic.
This is ironic because before i started dating this girl my friends warned me that she would cheat and she cannot be trused. And knowing me i payed them no attentionand went ahead with it. I caught her cheating through a wall post over facebook talking to her best friend saying that her and the guy already discussed what they wanted to do(Sex) and she said that he better not catch feelings anfd get attached. i was so shocked hen i read this because i always thought she was so innocent until someone finally opened my eyes
No comments:
Post a Comment