There are so many softwares for PC, Mac, smartphones, etc. I want to focus on one of iPhone Apps in this blog. Since I have an iPhone, I want to use these useful apps as much as I can. I heard there is an apps that I can start my car vitually anywhere. But I haven't had a change to use this one. One app that I think very useful is Dropbox.
Have you heard about Dropbox? It is a sharing folder I can install in my computer and iPhone so this folder is always sync together. So I assign one folder as Dropbox folder and put my every document. Then these files go to dropbox server where it automatically sync with my iPhone or other devices. It is FREE and I get free 2Gb of space when I sign up. So I go to school, go to dropbox.com, log in and download from server right away and print it. Or I can play music from my compuuter on my iPhone. Cool right? Now, I don't have to carry USB or Ex-harddisk. Once I put files in that folder then it is always there. Really like this software.
No comments:
Post a Comment