Well today was unfortunately my first day in THR 103 and i was blown away. My head was spinning the entire time i looked at the projector screen. All I kept seeing were intriguing designs and sketches along with really cool looking buildings and sets. I don't think i'm talented enough to create things like this. It seems like it can be very interesting once i get into the swing of things and actually start understanding more of whta this class is going to be like.
This class was totally not what i was expecting. I didn't know it was going to be so hands on. I assumed like any toher class we would just be taught about the designs of theaters and possibly go behind the scenes, but i never expected to become so involved. There seems to be a lot of projects dealing with it. I am in THR 104 as well and that class is completely different. We are analyzing plays so we are more on the outside of things. Its interesting getting two completely different views on the same topic and profession. I'm excited, but also nervous to see what else this class has in store!
No comments:
Post a Comment