A new season of hit television show Glee just aired this Monday. Glee is a musical, comedy, and drama show that takes place in high school. The show revolves around a glee club in high school and there steady climb up the popularity ladder. I just watched the season premiere today and thought it was awesome. I am a big fan of glee and support all the schools that have started a glee club in their own school because of this show.
There should be a glee club here in Stony Brook. I think because of the popularity of this show, there are a lot of students who are interested in a glee club. The club does teach many values and provides kids with many opportunities. Some values that a glee club can teach are friendship, respect, and loyalty. Some opportunities that can be attained are jobs in the entertainment business.
No comments:
Post a Comment