Monday, September 20, 2010

Grumpy.

I'm pretty grumpy this morning. I had to come to school 2 and a half hours early, I guess that's what I get for not having a car. UGH! I don't have a car because I lived in the city the past 3 years and haven't needed one, now I'm just looking to find something that runs. Anyway, sitting here drinking my coffee, played a few games of Family Feud... Oh! And I booked my flight to LA in December! For Christmas, my parents are taking everyone to Santa Monica for Christmas, and they're sending me and my sisters to Disneyland for a day! SO exciting. I absolutely looooove Disney, and I love warm weather. Oh yeah, while everyone is here freezing their little coolies off, I'll be in 75 degree weather! Counting down the days...

I just saw a poll to vote between The Simpsons and Family Guy, which is better... I don't really think you can compare the two. I mean The Simpsons was the original but Family Guy really gets the sense of humor my generation has. Personally, I love them both. I love that The Simpsons is a little a cleaner, and despite being an idiot, Homer and Marge are so in love. Whereas Family Guy is just stupid and Peter and Lois don't have that cutesy lovey-dovey connection anymore (They used to, back when the show was new). So, I don't really think you can compare the two shows. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment