Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Hamlet
Yesterday in the class the professor was talking about making a game out of Hamlet. I'm really intrigued at the thought of this happening. i've read Hamlet before and aside from it not being very interesting to me, I really don't see how it can be turned into some type of video game. I don't find shakespeare interesting at all nor do i really enjoy video games so it certainly not something i would be interested in partaking in but i do think it would be really cool to see it when it is done especially knowing my classmates and professor are the ones who put it together. I would never be able to complete something like that, i dont really have the patience but i give props to whoever is willing to try
Labels:
blog 7,
Carissa Preuss,
THR 103
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment