Sunday, September 19, 2010

Random Nights

Last Wednesday i had to make a trip home because i have important doctors appointment's. So after my appointment i decided that i wanted to go downtown to 42nd and eat with a couple of friends. So as me and my friends make our way downtown one of my friends came to the conclusion that he left his wallet at home which had his money in it. Everyone was looking around like um i dont know who is cover for you. But he insisted that he was going to get some money some way some how. S o to make a long story short i dont know if anybody knows like area on 42nd train station where people perform at between the shuttle train and the 1 train. My friend being the crazy person that he is started to bust out singing and just with in a hour passing he made 40 dollars,now he was able to go out nd eat with the rest of us . I had to share this because this was probably one of the most funniest nights i had in a long time.

1 comment: