Thursday, September 2, 2010

Identity

Identity... Most of us ask throughout our ENTIRE lives, who am I? Why am I here? What is my purpose? I don't understand those people, I have always known who I am. Of course in high school I would change my appearance every so often to try to fit into various cliques, i.e., my two week "goth" phase.. *cringe* But I found, even looking back on my baby photos, I have always been this bubbly, funny, outgoing, positive person.
I was always such a ham, when I was 2 any time I saw a camera I would put on the biggest smile I could and I would start yelling "CHEEEEESE!" over and over again. Do I know my purpose on this Earth? No. Not yet at least. However, I do know what I'm good at. I know I'm an entertainer, I make people feel. That's why I'm an actress. If I can get people to follow me into this fictional world and get them to follow my story for 2 hours while they forget about their own lives for a little while, then I've done my job. I am Cassandra Jean Reissig. An entertainer. A daughter. A friend. A sister. A shoulder to lean on. A lover not a fighter. A singer. A romantic. An "updated hippie". A little bit of a nerd. A dreamer. I am me.

No comments:

Post a Comment