Saturday, September 18, 2010

In our last lecture we talked about people who go to something such as a bar or a mixer alone. All my friends that i later talked to that day agreed with what most of the class had said. They felt that when a person goes to the movies or dinner alone that it is strange or weird. I think this may be due mostly by the society that we live in. Most of us would say that when you see someone by themselves at a movie, bar, etc that they are a lonely person or a "creep". I myself would never go to a place like dinner by myself because in my mind it is strange. As for other places like Europe i can't say how they feel n this topic because i have never spoken to anyone from there about the subject. Here in America however most people just think the person by themselves is a bit odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment