In class on Tuesday, Professor Baldwin talked about Lady Gaga. He insisted that he hates her music, but I actually approve of her music. I am not her biggest fan, but her music is really catchy to me and I do keep up with her. She is very successful woman and she's only been in the music business for such a short amount of time. She is one of the most powerful musicians out there today.
Lady Gaga is known for being outrageous and out of the norm. One of the things that make her most talked about are he strange outfits. Some of her strangest outfits have been a bubble dress, phantom of the opera outfit, and bedazzling outfit. During this year's video music awards, Lady Gaga was dressed in a raw meat dress that was actually made out of raw meat. With these extreme outfits, Lady Gaga seeks to provide a fashion statement for everyone out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment