Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Smogged Tunnel Event

A bunch of friends are discussing this today.

You are stranded in a valley with only one road. There is a tunnel in front of you, but you cannot see the end. It is so dark. What behind you is smogged road, from which direction you came from, and you will never want to return. There are really tall trees beside roads. You have no food or tools, and the sky is getting dark. Half an hour later, the place will be entirely dark. Then, there is a taxi driving toward the tunnel, but you cannot see the face of the driver. What are you gonna do? Will you take the taxi? What dangerous thing may happen next? How do you do with it?

My answer is as following: before the taxi coming, I will try to walk into the tunnel, but not as far as I cannot see the light. If there is no any sign shows an end, I will return to the entrance. I believe that every tunnel has an end, or at least has something. When the taxi comes, I will stop it and try to talk to driver first. If he gets lost as I do, I will take the taxi. If he looks dangerous... I will still take it, and seat in the back seat, which make me feel safer. Then, if nothing special happens, I suppose we will find the exit of the tunnel. Otherwise, either the tunnel is dangerous or the driver is dangerous. If it is the first one, I will first try to cooperate with the driver and drive away from the tunnel as soon as possible, if the driver is a bad guy, and he is hired by some bad boss, I will pretend I know nothing, and get as more information from him as possible, and then find a chance to stuns him and drive the taxi away by myself.

...just some guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment