Friday, September 24, 2010

Number 12!!!!

This is my last blog of the quarter and I really don't know what to write... I am really really tapped out of ideas. I was watching both my vlogs and I really liked em. I got to say, I really like this class, its super fun. And no, I am not trying to be a suck up. I didn't love the readings, but I did enjoy being creative and displaying my ideas. I have to make some friends in class tho, seriously, because I saw the group projects and they looked pretty cool and fun. I did love my project, but it like killed my energy. I mententioned it in a few posts, but my project really did take me like 8 hours to produce 2 minutes. That methodology won't really work to well if I plan on finishing 50 blogs by the end of the semester. I really have tried to write about everything we discussed in class, because those really brought home the major themes, points, and ideas of the plays. I still have to read Hamlet. I read it in highschool, but that was eons ago at this point. Anyways, when I do read it, you may have to wait a few days to get a post on here, because I really am tapped out.

I find it very funny that I have like 3-4 posts in a row on here. It's not suprising based on the time, but I wanted to get all 12 in. Anyways, I had a fun quarter so far and hopefully we can keep it up.

I have also mentioned I am a programmer in a few of my posts. I am a programmer and I will probably bring this up to you in person soon. But with a little training I could probably use Gary's Mod and help with other ideas you may have. Maybe an Oedipus game? Actually, that would get pretty gross.

Gimme a sec, I will BRB, I got to get a mountain dew, I am passing out and I really want to finish strong.

Back.. Hope you didn't miss me too bad. Well I am probably gonna put on some family guy, relax and just pass out soon.

See you in class Tuesday Professor. I hope you like my posts, especially my project!!! Anyway, see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment