Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Time Off.

Sitting in Starbucks, just trying to center myself while I wait for Michael to come pick me up. I feel like all this time off is really messing me up, I can’t get back into the swing of things. A few classes here, a few days off here.. Ugh! They should have just started the semester next week!
When I was at the conservatory in the city, I was up and out by 8:00, classes from 8:30 until 4:30, then I would run uptown to work from 5:00 until one or two in the morning! Now, I only have school during the week, and I work every weekend, but what is wrong with me? I just can’t get back into it!
However, I absolutely love my classes. They’re all really interesting, and I feel like I’m going to learn a lot this semester. It’s really difficult going from a conservatory back to “real” college. First, being all acting, all dancing, all singing, to a relaxed atmosphere where everything isn’t go go go! At the conservatory, if we even yawned we we would get kicked out of class. Crazy, I know. I guess if I can do that, I should definitely be able to handle my schedule now!

1 comment:

  1. Woops, I forgot to write my name, Cassandra Reissig wrote that! Haha

    ReplyDelete