Saturday, September 18, 2010

Stars.




Breath-taking, isn't it? I wish I could have taken credit for this photo, I found it on some random website, it won an international award for photography of "our world at night". When I saw this picture I just stopped, I had to share it with everyone. It really makes you realize how small we actually are, it's kind of scary really.. I mean, where do we go? We only have this one life and most of us spend it angry, unhappy, or we just settle for what society says is right. Such as people just getting married to procreate, they give up on trying to find their "one" and just follow the societal timeline. What do I believe? I honestly believe that we all have a "one", I truly 100% believe that. I know what you're thinking, "oh this girl is stupid, what does she know?" but believe me, I was there, I was jaded.. I hated men, I wanted nothing to do with them.. But when I met my current flame, I instantly knew I was meant to be with him forever. I have found that once you love yourself and are okay with yourself being single, that's when you find love.
What about after life? Well I believe in re-incarnation... on a scale. I think that right now, humans are at the top of the chain. Depending on how good of a soul/being you were in life, you move up and down "the scale". For example, Hitler probably became some horrible bug, or an animal that is being abused in the circus right now. I know, it's a little confusing, but at least I have my own views. You don't have to believe them, you might even think I'm crazy.. but at least I believe.

What do you believe in?

No comments:

Post a Comment