Sunday, September 19, 2010

Storyboard

Last Thursday, at one in the morning, I started watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button on Netflix. I didn't see it in the movies when it came out, mind you, so it was the first time I watched it. Anyway now, looking back, I remember that earlier that day we came to a point in our discussion in class the difference between watching a movie in the theater as compared to watching it on dvd or some website like Netflix. I'm not an avid fan of the theater nor online movies so I have little opinion about the matter. Both are good ways to spend time on; the former with good friends and the latter when I'm alone and simply tired from the day.

The idea of "time" from the film came to me as a plot element in the project. I thought that maybe I could have a present-day city transitioning to a futuristic one - yes, time-travel. I can focus on creating a short story based on this idea. I even drew a sort of storyboard for the scenes - what the camera angles would be and the major elements found. I was never confident about my drawing ability but here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment