Professor Baldwin told us today how many different countries and places he has been due to teaching, working, or even pleasure. He encouraged everyone to leave America and Stony Brook and basically go out in the real world. I think it would be so awesome and life-changing to study abroad. It would be such an amazing experience and has been recommended to me by everyone that has done it. I would consider Australia or Italy but i dont think i would be able to do an entire semester away from home, friends and family. So a winter or summer session would probably be more for me but i am highly considering it.
I went out of the country once, i went to Spain with a group of kid from my spanish class. It was such an amazing experience and i would do it again any day. It was very inspirational and educating but very fun at the same time. It was very interesting to see other peoples cultures are like and the way they live. I would encourage everyone to experience life in another country as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment