Friday, September 17, 2010

Venting


So I am here on campus again, later then usual. As a commuter student I like to get my classes done and go home to relax and do whatever. The problem is I also work on campus. Whenever theres a problem at work I can get called in at random hours, much like today. I work in the SINC sites here on campus. Now dont get me wrong, I love my job however the way some things are managed just dont seem right or fair for that matter. This past summer i recieved somewhat of a promotion. Not omly do I work in the sites around campus, I also deliver paper for all the printers across campus. There are two other consultants who do paper runs and we all have our designated days to deliver paper... Great right? Wrong!!! One consultant does not follow proper procedures so I sometime get in trouble because of it or I got to fix the mistakes he made. At least I can say he does paper runs; the other consultant never does any runs. I am scheduled for two days a week and yet I have had to stay and do runs every single day this week. I guess as much as it sucks have to do other people work, I do look like the employeee in the eyes of my boss so hopefully this will be rememberd when pay raise time comes around. Money is money, and so far this week I made a lot more than I normally would. Now that I got all that out I can finally get back to work on my sketchup project.

No comments:

Post a Comment