Friday, September 17, 2010

Weekend Trip The Drive


This past weekend my girlfriend and I took a little trip to Hershey Park Pennsylvania. The drive, which is about four to five hours long from long island, was one of the most fun times Ive had in a while. My girlfriend and I get along so well so naturally the car ride there was fun and the four hours flew by like it was nothing. We were singing stupid songs, listen to good music, having water fights, and were making fun of random people we drove past. What was cool was that we got to drive through New York City. Although I live here on Long Island, I rarely go to the city. It was something out of the ordinary to see. The crowded streets and swarms of taxis were really something. Surprisingly enough we did not hit traffic and we were soon out of New York and on our way to Hershey. We ended up making amazing time and so began a most awesome weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment