Friday, September 17, 2010

Weekend Trip The Chocolate


So as mentioned in my previous post, this past weekend my girlfriend and I took a trip to Hershey Park. I had never been there before so it was pretty exciting. I love roller coasters and couldnt wait to hit the rides. The park was virtually empty so lines were not an issue. We got on Stormrunner, The Great Bear, Fahrenheit, and many more coasters in no time. The rides were fun as all hell but what I enjoyed most was the chocolate. I love chocolate so to go to the place where Hershey bars are created was like a dream come true. I had the best milk shake ever, Hersheys Hugs and Kisses flavored. Oh my god was it good. We rode the "the factory tour" ride numerous times so we could get a bunch of free chocolate. We even went and took part in a chocolate tasting class during which we not only got to sample a ton of yummy chocolate but we also learned alot the different kinds of chocalte, where they come from and how they are made. All in all it was a really fun experience that I got to share with someone special. We even got matching t-shirts because we are that cool, be jealous =p

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool man...what does this have to do with play analysis?

    ReplyDelete