Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Made a big decision...DESTINY

Well, first of all, I really do not like being in a unstable situation.
The beginning of this semester was just like that. I was not able to making up my mind to decide what courses to take. The first week of school I was like a mess. I run around classroom to classroom to "try-out" which courses would fit into my schedule and which courses I would be interested to take. It was never like this before, not in the pass three college years. Well, I am a senior already.

THR 216 is the last class that get into my schedule.
Talking about THR 216, there are several reasons leading me to take this class.
1) To fulfill a DEC classes. I still need to take a DEC D and DEC I classes.
2) I do not like music nor drawing. I am not good at neither of them.
3) There leave not much choice for me to choose and I chose a class which titled Film Genre. I pretty enjoy with that class. The professor is really nice and funny but then it came to the reading. The reading material was too sophisticated; I read it and I barely understand it. Then, it came to the textbook problem. I tried so many ways to get that book to my hand, but they all FAILED:

-I tried to borrow it from school library; somebody before me borrowed it.
-I tried to buy it from school book store, the last used copy of that book was taken by a person right before me.
-I tried to go to the railroad book store to buy it. They said they went out of copy.
-I tried to request the book online from my local library, my library card expired. I could not request it.
-I tried to request the book online from the Queen library, but I forgot my password and the system did not allow me to change the password.
-Ok. Then I tried to order it online from amazon. Hoping that this time I could finally get the book. It ended up a week later after I paid the money the seller told me that he did not have the book.....

Does that mean something to me? "I SHOULD NOT TAKE THIS CLASS"

I was so upset and I started looking up other choices I have and I found this, THR216.

I did a lot of googling about this class. I know we need to write blog, do a final project in the city, use photo shop, make 3D images, do some filming, youtube...etc. I found all those just from google, very powerful right. Then I came to the class and here I am the last person joined this class.
I hope I would have a big fun time in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment