It seems a little bit late but it is my first post.
I posted my blogs on my own blog site and now I have to move them to here..lols
I am so excited with my new blogger. Remember the last time I wrote blog was like five or six years ago. It is really a long long time ago. I used xanga to write my diary. (Not exactly a diary, I wrote it once a week or once a month..lols) I wonder does anybody still remember or use xanga? It was like a decade ago technology. It was quit famous for a period of time that many of my friends used it, but nowadays people seems like forgot it as facebook, blogger, twitter...are in every people's life. I hope my this little blogger would last long. Since none of my old blogs last more than two years, but one thing I know for sure is that it will at least last for this semester long.
Good luck to my dear blogger!
Follow me on http://waterybell.blogspot.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment