Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sean is...

who am I and what has defined me as Sean?
In high school, I was interested in sports which led me to participate in the football and soccer team. I was and still am a athletic person. I enjoy going out and just having fun with my friends. Another aspect I liked about playing sports was that I learned how to respect other peeople in team play. I realized the importance of working as a group to accomplish a common goal. In my spare time I would listen to music and play card games or video games. I knew it was important to focus on academics more, but it is easier said than done.

How I ended up at Stony Brook? It is the best school for me to build the working grounds for my future. As long as I actually do something of course. In college,
I'll have to work harder to earn the same grades I have earned more easily in high school. Right now, the decisions I make will create the very future I will live in; therefore, I have to be more cautious in making those decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment