Tuesday, September 21, 2010

School = horrible

School is killing me. I literally don't have enough time in the day to do all the reading, work, projects and tests that i have to study for. I keep thinking I'm finally where i need to be, only to realize I forgot some other assignment. It's only the third week of school and I'm already stressing out so much. I was raised in a family that valued high grades, and failure is not acceptable to me. I literally cannot fathom getting lower than a B, and i don't like getting even those. I work hard for my grades, but this semester it just feels like no matter what I do I'm falling behind somewhere. I'm sitting on my bed currently completely surrounded by papers books and folders, with no end in sight to when I'm going to be finished. All I want to do is sit down relax and watch an episode or two of a television show , like Gossip Girl ( I LOVE IT). I love to read but right now the thought of picking up another book (even if it's one i really like) is nauseating. I seriously just can't catch a break. Now I have to go finish this photo family identity thing, while still trying to figure out photoshop. I have a really interesting video of my grandmother explaining a family portrait (in Russian) but I'm not sure how to make this all into one show. This is going to be fun. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment